cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s95 powershot back display open forever.

guytarson
Contributor

if someone know how keep my back display open forever on my s95 powershot.  I don't want that my display close.  I want keep it open.  until I close the camera.   on my parameter didn't give me that opportunity. do you have a truck for that.   

11 REPLIES 11

guytarson
Contributor

OK. but I will still say the final words because yes you are right that it becomes tiring, but I will say more from you. because you don't know about what you talk. I have the powerpoint of canon powershot s95 . and I have my camera and the only disabling that I have is for eye-fi transfer page 172. but your write when you think, if canon would have thought a bit, they would have included that power disabling  in the settings. That's why I conclude that it's a mistake. but they I give up, I know that canon are not there for customers. bye cannon.  next time before talking.  look forward if what you said is write.  because now it's not.   and I just see that after 10 years canon flush even the manuals from your website.  this is terrible.  no more canon product. 

normadel
Authority
Authority

Don't know what Powerpoint you are talking about. 

Do a web search for "Canon S95 manual".

You will see "Canon Support for Powershot S95" in the list of results.

Click on the tab  "Manuals".

At the bottom of the Manuals list you will see "Powershot S95 Camera User Guide"

On pages 51 and 159 the Power Saving" setting is mentioned and described.

You're welcome. Now please go away.

Canon Support for PowerShot S95 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Announcements