cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my cannon power shot elphs 360 doesn’t have the “P” setting.

agjika1024
Apprentice

image.jpg

I am trying to have my flash on at all times but I’m confused on how to have it on always what do I do ?  I clicked funct. Setting I don’t see “p” I’m confused 

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

See this in the camera's manual to have the flash fire all the time:

Screenshot 2023-08-02 205246.jpg

image.jpg

 when I press “ func set” these are the only available options for some reason. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please re-read the steps to turn the flash on all the time. You have to press some buttons before pressing the set button. Did you download the manual and read up on what you are trying to do?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Press the lightning bolt button (right arrow button), select the flash mode ON, then press set function button.

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a P mode:

Screenshot 2023-08-02 205749.jpg

You should probably download the manual and read up on your camera's features:

https://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/2/0300022092/01/elph360hs-ixus285hs-cu-en.pdf 

Just got it. Thanks so much I truly appreciate the help ! 

Laly07
Apprentice

I have the exact same problem!!!! I have been looking for a solution for a year but no one has been able to help me. To this day I am still trying to find the problem. Tell me if you fix it please!!!!! Thank you 

Look at the image posted by Anonymous. Your top switch must be all the way to the LEFT white camera icon, not the green one. Then, tap the right arrow (lightning bolt). That will cycle you through the flash options of always on, always off, or auto flash. 

Announcements