cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot ELPH 360 HS White screen

richellgv
Apprentice

my camara powershot elph 360 doesn’t let me upload the pictures to my phone and its a all white screen like you can barely see anything what should i do?

image.jpg

image.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Your camera (a nice one BTW) is approaching 8 years old.  

Please power it off and remove the battery and memory card.

Press and hold the shutter button for 15 sec.

Reinstall the battery and power on the camera.  

What are the results?

This could be related to the battery.  Is the battery Canon brand, do you have another you can test with?  Has the camera been dropped or bumped sharply?  There is a ribbon connector inside that could have been jarred loose.  The LCD also could have failed.  This is less likely but possible.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

its still a white screen and keeps frozen when i’m about to download the pictures to my phone. no i dont have another device to test it. The battery is also canon brand. i think it’s something inside that doesnt let me download the pictures/connect to wifi and screen. what should i do

image.jpg

image.jpg

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Otherwise it works as normal? If it doesn't it is broken and not a good one for repair.  If its just when you try to u/l to your iphone, I would look at software issues. Either on the camera or the iphone or both. Perhaps look for a FW update on the Canon web site.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements