cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEN'S ERROR

CLZ125xxx
Apprentice

Hello Sir's, My First Post, Hopefully the Last. My Problem: My PowerShot A400IS Digital Camera, Starts with this Error Message "Len's Error Will Shut Down Automatically Restart Camera" I've tryed Restarting w/ No  Start Up. Though I can Get into Messages,pressing MEMO on Start-up brings up. Now I'm having problems Getting into the Control Panel. Battery keep Power. What is the problem with My Digtial Camera.. Thank You...

4 REPLIES 4

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

It's broken.

CLZ125xxx, here, You mean Garbage, No external Fix ??

Hello Sir's, What is a good Canon Digital Camera Low-Cost that will except the Same Re-Chargeable Batterys As My PowerShot A4000SI had, I have 2 of them and Stand too recharge them, Or will it include another Stand for Re-Charging. Thank You Sirs

Hi CLZ125xxx,

Thanks for checking in with us. Other cameras that use the NB-11L battery include:

• PowerShot A3400 IS
  • PowerShot ELPH 110 HS
  • PowerShot ELPH 320 HS

There is the Canon Upgrade Program that might be of interest to you. This program allows you to replace a damaged camera with a new or refurbished camera that is a more recent model. New or refurbished items offered through this program come with a one-year warranty.

We don't have the complete upgrade list here in the email department though. You will need to call to find out what upgrade options you have.

If you are interested in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8:00 AM to midnight. Let them know you're interested in the Canon Upgrade Program and that you're looking for a camera similar to the one you have that can use some of the same accessories. You will also need to have the serial number of your camera.

Announcements