cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitted case for SX50HS POWERSHOT

ICUTWO
Contributor

Hello,

Does anybody have a suggestion for a fitted case for my camera.  Amazon has a Everready case it seems to be described as an interior quality product. Canon has one on tneir website as well. 

Thanks buddies!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Hi, ICUTWO!

For the best quality and performance, we recommend going with a genuine Canon carrying case for your camera.  The Deluxe Soft Case PSC-4100 is custom-tailored for the Canon PowerShots SX30 IS, SX40 HS, and your camera, the SX50 HS, all of which share very similar form factors.  You can find out more about it and order it, if you wish, at the link below.

We hope this helps!

http://bit.ly/1d3LTBZ

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, ICUTWO!

For the best quality and performance, we recommend going with a genuine Canon carrying case for your camera.  The Deluxe Soft Case PSC-4100 is custom-tailored for the Canon PowerShots SX30 IS, SX40 HS, and your camera, the SX50 HS, all of which share very similar form factors.  You can find out more about it and order it, if you wish, at the link below.

We hope this helps!

http://bit.ly/1d3LTBZ

Thanks I saw Amazon had a fitted case as well, I was questioning the quality of both since neither are genuine leather.  Thanks for such a quick answer!

Danny...  I have a question about thecase.  I just received the SX50 and Canon case yesterday (PSC-4100).  This is my first non-EOS camera since entering the digital world.  I keep the others in a Canon backpack, but wanted a dedicated camera case for this one, since it may well become my go-to "grab camera".

Question:  What is the purpose of the velcro-ed block at the bottom of the case?  For the size of the camera, the case seems kinda large, and I can't help but wonder of it's there just to take up space so the camera doesn't wobble around.  Don't get me wrong - I love Canon.  But this case doesn't seem like it was made for the SX50. 

Is there a better fitting Canon case for this camera?

toomanyboats,

The PSC-4100 case you have is made for use with multiple camera models in the SX-Series.  The block in the case is to take up the extra room in the case.  This is the correct case for the PowerShot SX50 HS.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements