cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon SX50 Bird & Wildlife Gallery

TonyBritton
Enthusiast

Happy New  Year,

My Canon SX50 continues to provide hours of enjoyment and trouble free performance. I strongly favor portrait style images of birds & wildlife and I wanted to share my latest collection of images. 

Heath and Happines and great photos, of course, in this new year!

Best regards,

Tony

Canon SX50 Gallery

"My wife & I make the perfect point-and-shoot photography team. She points and I shoot!"

6 REPLIES 6

smack53
Mentor

Very impressive gallery! It is very obvious that you know how to get the most out of that camera!!

Steve M.

Hello Steve,

Thanks for looking and especially for commenting!

Best regards,

Tony

covecritters
Apprentice

WOW! Fantastic photos, and great encouragement that once I figure the basics out on my camera maybe my photos will improve. I just posted a question about trying to figure out my screen display, any chance you can help? Thanks, Linda

Hello Linda,

Thanks for taking the time to look and especially to comment. I've responded to your "screen display" post, as well.

Best regards,

Tony

Amazing gallery, I just got a Canon SX50 which is stressing me out because with the video I can't get rid of the noise. I don't have any on a sunny day outside, but when I record inside it's everywhere I even bought LED 40watt Bulbs and a portable LED light. Do you have the same problem or know the solution?

Hello,

Thanks for your comments. I've never used the video features of the SX50 so I don't have a solution to offer, unfortunately. I hope you find a solution soon!

Best regards,

Tony

Announcements