cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you erase the date/time on previous photos before I print, my camera is a SX410is

Paulturner
Apprentice

6 REPLIES 6

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Your scenario is hard to understand.  Can you provide more details so that someone can understand what you're doing?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

When I printed the photos the date/time is on bottom right hand corner of the print,how can I print the photos without the date been on,I have turned off the date /time setting but it's still on when I print again.

Thanks

@Paulturner wrote:

When I printed the photos the date/time is on bottom right hand corner of the print,how can I print the photos without the date been on,I have turned off the date /time setting but it's still on when I print again.

Thanks

I'm sorry.  I do not have enough information to reproduce, or understand, your issue.

What type of computer [windows or mac] are you using to print?  What printing software are you using?  What printer?  Etc.

[EDIT] The most likely cause of a time/date stamp on your images is the printing software that you're using, which has almost nothing to do with the camera.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Have you turned off the date/time setting in the print menu on the camera as well as the date stamp setting?

Pages 69-70 and 193-194 of your user manual.

Or if the camera has placed the date/time into the image you will have to use image processing software to clone it out.

If the date/time stamp is close enough to the edge of the frame, you might also be able to crop the images to exclude it. This might also be quicker if you have to do this to a large number of images

Announcements