cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CameraWindow not work with Samsung T705

LEENO82
Apprentice

Hello, i have canon sx700 hs,  the program CameraWindow work good with galaxy s4 (anyway is not possible to send more than one video) but not work with Samsung galaxy tab s T705. I successfully connected Canon sx700 to Samsung t705 via wifi but CameraWindow not detect sx700. 

Another problem is menu key should be visible in tablet because tablet have not hardware menu key. 

I hope in fast CameraWindow update for solve this problem or i give back sx700 to Amazon 

Screenshot_2014-11-25-07-34-20.png

Screenshot_2014-11-25-07-35-27.png

3 REPLIES 3

LEENO82
Apprentice
Please i need belp

Hi LEENO82!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for answer, i sended email to Canon Italy, they answered asking for my telephone number but never called me.

Anyway this issue is for all Canon Sx700 hs in the world so i think Canon android programmers should be noticed about it and someone in the support should say me if Canon know about this issue

Announcements