cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent printing on CP910

niyijr
Apprentice
My CP910 printer prints inconsistently. This issue is more clearly represented when I print **bleep** photographs that have 8 on one sheet so I can see tat they are really inconsistent.

For instance certain parts of the photo will have all the colours but other parts especially at the bottom and top will only print yellow or what looks like orange.

Has anyone faced this issue before?

Please, please help.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi niyir,

Does this issue occur with different ink cartridges?  If so, please clean the air vent on the back of the printer with a soft dry cloth.  If the issue persist, your SELPHY CP910 would require service.

To obtain service for your CP910, please log in to your My Canon Account:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com/signin

1.  Once logged in, click on your CP910

2.  Click on the Product Support button

3.  Scroll to the bottom and click on the Start Repair button

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for the feedback, Patrick.
Yes, the issue occurs with different cartridges.
I will try to clean the vent with a dry cloth. Do I need to open it up to do that?
Also, I am in Nigeria. Can I still get product support here?

Update:

I took it to the local service centre I was referred to and was told that the printer cannot be worked on cos it is not meant for this region.

Can you advise on anything else I can try to fix this issue? I don't mind tanking a chance and working on it myself. It beats having it gather dust here.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

Announcements