cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to scan to folder on canon irc3380

emo
Apprentice

Hi guys, 

I have a canon canon irc3380 and until a week ago all computers were able to scan to folder. (SMB)

Now 1 pc , with a static IP is unable to scan to folder - ERROR is "check server"

All the rest are able to send, no setting have changed.

After multiple reboots and network checks still not working. 

- able to ping and print from this pc but cant scan to the folder that has been in use for about a year plus.

- no firewall blocking , antivirus disabled as well 

- no pw set on the user or printer side 

- both printer and pc are on LAN connection.  No network issues with 15 other machines.

Need your help, user needs this function on a daily basis. 

4 REPLIES 4

emo
Apprentice

Please guys really need help on this .. any suggestions

emo
Apprentice
unable to scan to folder on canon irc3380

Hi guys, 

I have a canon canon irc3380 and until a week ago all computers were able to scan to folder. (SMB)

Now 1 pc , with a static IP is unable to scan to folder - ERROR is "check server"

All the rest are able to send, no setting have changed.

After multiple reboots and network checks still not working. 

- able to ping and print from this pc but cant scan to the folder that has been in use for about a year plus.

- no firewall blocking , antivirus disabled as well 

- no pw set on the user or printer side 

- both printer and pc are on LAN connection.  No network issues with 15 other machines.

Need your help, user needs this function on a daily basis. 

Jason
Whiz

Hi emo,

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please visit http://www.canon.com and click on the globe in the top-right corner to locate the contact information for the Canon region in your area. 

While the community is welcome to chime in, and you are welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Hi jason, 

Thanks for the reply, yes i live outside States , i have tried to get ans from canan malaysia and singapore to no avail. I was told thats this forum is the most active and would be able to help me. I have no where else to go 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements