cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no pages found error

matthewbullis
Contributor

I am getting a "NO PAGES FOUND" error and have never received that before! I had to re-install my OS on my mac, but it is the same OS I had before [Snow Leopard 10.6.8]. Help!

7 REPLIES 7

Tara_N
Enthusiast

Hi matthewbullis!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the printer model you are using.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Printer is a MB2320, bought it mid 2015

ALSO----

I have already completely deleted and reinstalled the drivers from the internet, does the exact same thing. I restarted both the computer and the printer numerous times 😞

Hey Tara!

When you get the "no pages found" error, is it during the installation, printing or scanning?

If this is something that you wish resolved quicker, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Patrick,

It is only when I try to print a page. I hit print, the printer recognizes that something is being sent for a split second, then the print dialogue box on my computer shows "ERROR No pages found!"

Hello.

The drivers may not have been installed correctly.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements