cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF Mac OS Catalina Support

felipecarrilloa
Apprentice

32 bit imagePROGRAF it's not supported under Mac OS Catalina and canon large format printers works with imagePROGRAF software. Will Canon drivers support Catalina?

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

We are currently in the process of working on drivers for the Catalina operating system.  For more information, please contact our support group dialing 1-800-423-2366, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello,

I've gotten mixed messages on whether or not the imagePROGRAF line will be getting Catalina drivers. The other day I received an email from support stating that the imagePROGRAFS will NOT be getting drivers for this operating system. Can you please confirm if they are or are not in the works? We bought this printer not too long ago so it's odd seeing that it will no longer be supported. 

Thanks,

Sean

I hope this update happens soon. You may or may not know that even if you have updates turned off, MacOS continues to popup every day telling you there is an update (meaning Catalina), but it could also be a different update. It's very easy to make the mistake and not click "remind me later" and initiate the upgrade process. I'm desperately afraid I'll accidentally start the upgrade process and lose access to our ipf8400s  (did that by accident on Mac OS Yosemite). If any Mac person out there knows how to turn off the update feature w/o disturbing regular patch updates and the like that would be great. I know this is not Canon's issue, but perhaps it will help you understand yet another reason why we hope Canon can get this thing out soon. Thx.

Thanks, Michael-is there on ready for the ts9120 printer on catalina?
Announcements