cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF753Cdw Orientation for printing #10 envelopes and quantity limits

cyberwasp
Enthusiast

I've read the manual 5 times but would like to verify this before I break something.  I'd like to print a few envelopes using the multipurpose tray. My main question is orientation. Should they be placed in the multipurpose tray, "only 10 at a time," Print side up or down. the manual doesn't specify and there's no clear videos on YouTube.

I mention YouTube as I'm a visual learner! TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

joshieecs
Apprentice

From the manual [Orientation of Envelopes (Multi-purpose Tray)]:

b_C10029

Insert the envelopes from the short side with the front side (non-glued side) face up. Insert the envelope with the flap closed and on the left side.

The flap goes on the left facing down, the printed side faces up. The dotted lines indicate something on the underside.

So oriented as if you were writing the address by hand, you only need to rotate 90 degrees counter-clockwise and put it into the tray that way.

I couldn't find a video example for a Canon, but it would be the same as demonstrated on this HP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrO_fLKssww

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

joshieecs
Apprentice

From the manual [Orientation of Envelopes (Multi-purpose Tray)]:

b_C10029

Insert the envelopes from the short side with the front side (non-glued side) face up. Insert the envelope with the flap closed and on the left side.

The flap goes on the left facing down, the printed side faces up. The dotted lines indicate something on the underside.

So oriented as if you were writing the address by hand, you only need to rotate 90 degrees counter-clockwise and put it into the tray that way.

I couldn't find a video example for a Canon, but it would be the same as demonstrated on this HP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrO_fLKssww

cyberwasp
Enthusiast

Thank you. It's what I thought but wanted to be positive.

Announcements