cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF746Cdw- no printing multiple copies or printing double sided correctly

mbustinza
Apprentice

My printer is not printing more than one copy. It will only print 1 copy even when i select 2 or more.

Also, it started not printing double sided correctly. When I'm printing horizontal pages, whether I choose flip on long edge or flip on short edge, both selections print: flip on long  edge.

I have googled and tried print side priority with no luck: You can try adjusting the setting for print side priority to speed priority from the menu on the printer.<Menu> <Function Settings> <Common> <Paper Feed Settings>  <Switch Paper Feed Method>  Select the paper source Select <Speed Priority> or <Print Side Priority>

2 REPLIES 2

WCETECH
Apprentice

Is your paper nice and dry as in stored in A/C full time, LJ printers have a reputation for jamming on the second side with paper that is not 100% low in moisture.

The reason being it the first pass drys one side of the paper more than the other and it develops a slight curl which cause's it to jam on the second pass.

Yes. My paper is dry stored in air conditioning. I don’t think you understand my question. I’m having 2 different problems:

1. I Cant print multiple copies. It will only peint 1 copy. 

separate issue

2. when I print double sided horizontal, it does print double sided, but the back sided printing is flip upsidedown (like when I’m printing vertical pages) despite selecting the option: double sided printing/flip on short edge. 

Announcements