cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF743Cdw Loose Roller

Valeries28
Apprentice

20231108_084014.jpg

 I've scoured the internet and can't find any videos or posts about this part. This roller seems to be loose and crinkled and I can't get anything to print from it. I don't know what this part is, but this picture is the back of the printer opened. It makes a sound like a paper jam, but it's just the roller. What do I need to do?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

You printer has a 3yr warranty.  That looks like a belt assembly.  If your device is not registered, I'd start there:

MyCanon

You will find support options there.  Canon's phone number is:

Canon Support
1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

My printer is not showing up to register. I did buy it in the end of November of 2020, so my warranty might be expired already. 

Thank you!

normadel
Authority
Authority

Your photo is showing the Intermediate Transfer Belt Assembly. 

Here is a supplier for a replacement:  https://www.precisionroller.com/transfer-belt-units-for-canon-color-imageclass-mf743cdw/details_8844...

Hopefully your printer is under warranty. The cost of the unit may not be worth paying if you have to.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Normadel,

Thanks for confirming my diagnosis 👍

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

AshleyInman
Apprentice

Hi there,

It appears to be the Intermediate Transfer Belt Assembly causing the issue. You can consider reaching out to Canon Support at 1-800-OK-CANON for assistance, especially if your printer is still under warranty. If not, you may explore the option of purchasing a replacement from a supplier like Precision Roller. 

Spoiler
It appears to be the Intermediate Transfer Belt Assembly causing the issue. You can consider reaching out to Canon Support at 1-800-OK-CANON for assistance, especially if your printer is still under warranty. If not, you may explore the option of purchasing a replacement from a supplier like Precision Roller. As a professor, I constantly try to point the students in the direction of the best essay writing service for help with this https://uktopwriters.com/best-essay-writing-services/ link. The suggestions made here have been extremely helpful, providing a carefully chosen range of services that put honesty and quality first. Knowing that there are reliable options close by ensures that students get the help they require without sacrificing quality, which is comforting.
Announcements