cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF741Cdw Legal Paper Dust Cover Replacement

jrfoucre
Apprentice

I have misplaced the dust cover for the printer tray that allows me to use legal size paper. Does anyone know how to go about getting a replacement? I have a MC741Cdw printer. I have looked online but haven't found one for this specific model.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DouglasP
Apprentice

@jrfoucre wrote:

I have misplaced the dust cover for the printer tray that allows me to use legal size paper. Does anyone AARPMedicare know how to go about getting a replacement? I have a MC741Cdw printer. I have looked online but haven't found one for this specific model.

Hello,
If you have misplaced the dust cover for the printer tray on your Canon MC741Cdw printer and you're unable to find a replacement online, here are a few suggestions:
* Reach out to Canon's customer support directly and inquire about the availability of a replacement dust cover for your specific printer model. They may be able to provide you with information on where to purchase a replacement or assist you in ordering one directly from Canon.

* Contact authorized Canon service centers in your area and inquire about the availability of the dust cover. They may have spare parts or be able to order one for you. Canon's official website should have a directory or contact information for service centers in your region.

* Check with reputable third-party resellers or online marketplaces that specialize in printer parts and accessories. While you may not find a dust cover specifically designed for the MC741Cdw, there might be universal dust covers or alternative solutions that can fit your printer tray.

* Engage with printer-related online communities, forums, or user groups. Other owners of the same printer model may have faced similar issues or may know of alternative solutions. They could provide insights or suggest compatible dust covers that could work for your printer.

** Remember to provide accurate information about your printer model when contacting support or searching for replacements. It's also helpful to have the printer's serial number or any other relevant details readily available. **

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

DouglasP
Apprentice

@jrfoucre wrote:

I have misplaced the dust cover for the printer tray that allows me to use legal size paper. Does anyone AARPMedicare know how to go about getting a replacement? I have a MC741Cdw printer. I have looked online but haven't found one for this specific model.

Hello,
If you have misplaced the dust cover for the printer tray on your Canon MC741Cdw printer and you're unable to find a replacement online, here are a few suggestions:
* Reach out to Canon's customer support directly and inquire about the availability of a replacement dust cover for your specific printer model. They may be able to provide you with information on where to purchase a replacement or assist you in ordering one directly from Canon.

* Contact authorized Canon service centers in your area and inquire about the availability of the dust cover. They may have spare parts or be able to order one for you. Canon's official website should have a directory or contact information for service centers in your region.

* Check with reputable third-party resellers or online marketplaces that specialize in printer parts and accessories. While you may not find a dust cover specifically designed for the MC741Cdw, there might be universal dust covers or alternative solutions that can fit your printer tray.

* Engage with printer-related online communities, forums, or user groups. Other owners of the same printer model may have faced similar issues or may know of alternative solutions. They could provide insights or suggest compatible dust covers that could work for your printer.

** Remember to provide accurate information about your printer model when contacting support or searching for replacements. It's also helpful to have the printer's serial number or any other relevant details readily available. **

Announcements