cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF644Cdw How do I change the paper type?

DeanaFerris
Apprentice

This should be easy, however, in the printer options, I do not see anywhere to change the paper type. I've attached images of the printer options shown on my computer.Printer 1.pngPrinter 2.pngPrinter 3.png

4 REPLIES 4

Kristoff
Rising Star

Thanks for joining the conversation, DeanaFerris!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). Also, the printer model and how you have it connected to your PC (either Wifi, USB, Lan, etc).  That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hello Kristoff, I am new to Canon and have the exact same issue as Deana. There isn't an option to change the print type. (My print screen caps would look exactly the same as what she has shown here.) My Canon printer is an MF644cdw, and I'm on an HP w/Windows 10; wireless connection. (1) How do I change the print paper material type? (2) Am I able to print on these materials on my printer: Iron-On, Vinyl, Sticker paper? Thank you.

normadel
Authority
Authority

What are you trying to print?  What printer is it?   

I can see on my computer with multiple printers to choose from, some let you choose paper type and some don't.

ITBrian
Apprentice

Has this ever been resolved? I have the same problem. There is no way to change the paper type. Current concern is for ONE Step Transfer paper. 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements