cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF641Cw Scanning Help & Other Questions

Kchow
Apprentice

I received this all in one printer last night and have hard time to set up the scanner. Printer works wirelessly. When hit scan, neither computer, usb, email worked.  Does it need to connect with USB cable to laptop?  

Also, what is the right hand side button for? It didn't seem working?

Thanks for your help.

2 REPLIES 2

dexman335
Rising Star
Rising Star

I, myself, have only scanned from paper documents or, maybe a long time ago, from a USB drive. If my memory is correct, there is a second set of drivers used for the scanning function (at least with my MF743Cdw). If those drivers exist for the imageCLASS MF641Cw have they been downloaded & installed? 🤔

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Kchow,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance. If you have several questions or would like a more immediate resolution, you can contact support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to help.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. When you try to scan, do you get any specific errors or what happens?
Announcements