cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF4700N unable to run scanning software, trouble saving file to PC on network

adeptitus
Apprentice

Hello, I'm trying to setup a Canon MF4700N to scan documents and save the file to a PC on network (ethernet).

The PC is running Windows 10, so I downloaded the MF4700N drivers, it installed fine and I was able to print from computer to printer.  However, on the computer I was not able to run the scanner software, I think it was MF Scan?  I made sure that it was not blocked by Windows defender firewall (Added to exception list).  Whenever I tried to run the software it just won't start.

On the printer side, when I tried to setup scanner options to save to PC on network, the PC would not show up.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, adeptitus!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using within the imageCLASS MF4700 series.  The model number will appear directly below the printer's LCD screen. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements