cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS LBP6230dw prints only 2/3 of page with graphics, OK with text only

Powerjooho
Apprentice

Good morning

I am a user of canon LBP 6230 DW for 2-3 years I have not had a problem with printing out since then. Today I tried to print out some PDF file with scanned screen as a documentation. all of a sudden printer only print out partially around 2/3 of the page and stopped after. I tried with regular documentations without picture files printed without any problem. I checked the Paper size as a letter and other stuff as well finding no problem. I repeat again, that I have has used this for few years without any problem until yesterday.

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Powerjooho!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof) and which apps you're trying to print from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I am currently using window 11 In the application that I’m using to print now is Adobe. 
There are no changes that I made. I have tried Reboot the computer and reinstall the driver. But it does not help

Announcements