cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i-Sensys MF426w - Error 806

Smytha
Apprentice

Hi,

I am in the process of setting my my i-Sensys MF426w mono tone printer/scanner.  Wireless LAN is setup and printing works perfectly.

The problem arises when I am attempting to scan to an email address. I have logged-in to the Remote-UI and updated my network settings as follows:

Network Settings - E-Mail/I-Fax Settings

SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com

Email address:  [my email]

SMTP Authentication:  [my email / password]

What can I do to resolve this scan to email setup?

Many thanks,

Aaron

2 REPLIES 2

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi Smytha,

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

Smytha
Apprentice

Hi,

I am in the process of setting my my i-Sensys MF426w mono tone printer/scanner.  Wireless LAN is setup and printing works perfectly.

The problem arises when I am attempting to scan to an email address. I have logged-in to the Remote-UI and updated my network settings as follows:

Network Settings - E-Mail/I-Fax Settings

SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com

Email address:  [my email]

SMTP Authentication:  [my email / password]

I am receiving the Error 806 and can see that it has not been sent via the TX log setout below:

Capture.PNG

What can I do to resolve this scan to email setup?

Many thanks,

Aaron

Announcements