cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will a Pixma TS3522 printer work with PG-275XL black ink ?

Ashleybrooke99
Apprentice

On the printer it says it needs Pg-275 black ink but my friend gave me the Pg-275 XL black ink  i put it in a their was a error code which pretty much said it was the wrong ink but when Im on the canon app & i click buy ink the canon store first two options it shows me is 275 and 275XL and they both say they are compatable with the exact same printers - Pixma TS35200 Series & Pixma TR4720 so being that mine is TS3522 assuming that's in that series & my printer says on it it needs 275 black ink  which 275 and the 275 XL claim they are compatible for the exact same printers why could mine not be working ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dennisleon
Apprentice

@Ashleybrooke99 wrote:

On the printer it says it needs Pg-275 black ink but my friend gave me the Pg-275 XL black ink  i put it in a their was a error code which pretty much said it was the wrong ink but when Im on the canon app & i click buy ink the canon store first two options it shows me is 275 and 275XL and they both say they are compatable with the exact same printers - Pixma TS35200 Series & Pixma TR4720 so being that mine is TS3522 assuming that's in that series & my printer says on it it needs 275 black ink  which 275 and the 275 XL claim they are compatible for the exact same printers why could mine not be working ? 

Hello,

Yes, the Canon PIXMA TS3522 printer is designed to work with both PG-275 and PG-275XL black ink cartridges. The XL version simply contains more ink for a longer print life. If you're encountering an error, it could be due to a cartridge fault or a printer recognition issue. It's recommended to ensure the cartridge is properly installed and, if the problem persists, consult the printer's manual. 

I hope the information may helps you. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Dennisleon
Apprentice

@Ashleybrooke99 wrote:

Hello,

Yes, the Canon PIXMA TS3522 printer is designed to work with both PG-275 and PG-275XL black ink cartridges. The XL version simply contains more ink for a longer print life. If you're encountering an error, it could be due to a cartridge fault or a printer recognition issue. It's recommended to ensure the cartridge is properly installed and, if the problem persists, consult the printer's manual. 

I hope the information may helps you. 

Announcements