07-11-2013 02:29 PM
I have a Windows8 PC wirelessly connected with PIXMA MG8200 printer and it will keep printing documents over and over again until I turn it off.
A similar issue was raised on an HP forum in which the solution was..."disabled "bidirectional support" in Properties->Ports"
I can't seem to find a similar setting in my printer properties screen. Any suggested solutions?
07-11-2013 04:18 PM
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what printer model you're using within the MG8200 series. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! Thanks and have a great day!
07-11-2013 05:19 PM
Added Printer Information: My purchase receipt shows: "Canon MG8220 Wireless InkJet Photo All In On"
SKU#/MFR# = CAMG8220 If more description is required to consider my printing issues, please let me know. Thanks!
07-14-2013 08:08 PM
Let's try clearing the print queue to try and resolve the issue:
1. Put your mosue in the top right corner to bring up the Charms Menu, then click Settings.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Click Hardware and Sound.
4. Click Devices and Printers.
5. Right click the PIXMA MG8200 Series printer and click See Whats Printing.
6. When the print queue window opens, click Printer at the top, and click Cancel All Documents.
7. Once all documents have been removed from the window, try printing again and let us know if the issue persists.