cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waterslide decal paper jamming on imageCLASS LBP633Cdw

larich32
Apprentice

Greetings. I bought the canon lbp633cdw because I make the research and I saw a company that use this type of printer to print in waterslide decal paper. Im having problems cause the paper is jamming on the printer. I have tried so many options and I don’t know how to avoid the jamming of the paper. I wrote to the company and they tell me how they do it but isn’t working. Someone have tried to do this type of work on the Lbp633cdw?

4 REPLIES 4

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

Can you get a different brand of waterside paper to try?

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG

BentleyCollins
Apprentice

I was having a similar issue, I hope your suggestion will help.

larich32
Apprentice

Greetings. I bought the canon lbp633cdw because I make the research and I saw a company that use this type of printer to print in waterslide decal paper. Im having problems cause the paper is jamming on the printer. I have tried so many options and I don’t know how to avoid the jamming of the paper. I wrote to the company and they tell me how they do it but isn’t working. Someone have tried to do this type of work on the Lbp633cdw?

FlyJoC
Apprentice

I'm also having the same issue with waterslide decal paper but on the Lbp632cdw. It does print fine when it wants to, but otherwise I get a jam immediately after the paper is removed from the tray. I've tried several types of paper on the settings and sometimes it works flawlessly and most of the time it simply jams. Any ideas?

Announcements