cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch screen hard to use

bhill1
Apprentice

On my Canon Color ImageClass MF733Cdw, it's very hard to get the touch screen to respond.  I have tried pushing it gently, pressing hard, wetting my fingertip, and everything else I can think of.  Sometimes it works easily but most of the time, it seems random on what the best technique is.  Suggestions???  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sonya1
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello bhill1,

First, we strongly advise against wetting your fingertip to use the touch screen on your Color imageCLASS MF733Cdw.  You should use the same amount of pressure you would use when using any mobile device like a smart phone or tablet.  We also recommend you connect your MF733Cdw's power cord directly to a wall outlet to ensure it is receiving enough power to perform as designed. 

If you still have a hard time using the touch screen, I suggest you call our Desktop Printing and Imaging Solutions Group at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).  The real-time feedback available via telephone would be very beneficial in this case.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Sonya1
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello bhill1,

First, we strongly advise against wetting your fingertip to use the touch screen on your Color imageCLASS MF733Cdw.  You should use the same amount of pressure you would use when using any mobile device like a smart phone or tablet.  We also recommend you connect your MF733Cdw's power cord directly to a wall outlet to ensure it is receiving enough power to perform as designed. 

If you still have a hard time using the touch screen, I suggest you call our Desktop Printing and Imaging Solutions Group at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).  The real-time feedback available via telephone would be very beneficial in this case.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements