cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppress Blank Pages - VarioPrint 140

Skooter20
Apprentice

I have a VarioPrint 140. I am looking for any information on its ability to suppress the printing of blank pages, or if it is even possible on this model. Any help I can get will be much appriciated. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Just thought I would post a follow up. We were able to find the setting to accomplish not printing blank pages. I must of overlooked it a dozen times. The setting is 'Ignore empty pages'. It is found on the web interface under Preferences -> PCL -> Ignore empty pages. You have the option to set this to Yes or No. The default for this is No.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, Skooter20!

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for varioPRINT series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Just thought I would post a follow up. We were able to find the setting to accomplish not printing blank pages. I must of overlooked it a dozen times. The setting is 'Ignore empty pages'. It is found on the web interface under Preferences -> PCL -> Ignore empty pages. You have the option to set this to Yes or No. The default for this is No.

Announcements