cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeing Received Faxes stored to USB thumb drive

mkspoch
Apprentice

I have an MB2350 installed with Wi-Fi in windows 7 and it's working. I have setup received faxes automatically stored to a USB thumb drive. How can I go sift through the received faxes and see which ones I want to print directly from the PC. I mean without : manually; disabling the automatic save to USB Drive setting, then removing the USB drive, then plugging it in to the PC, then running explorer, then sifting through the PDF files etc. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

To ensure that the data on the thumb drive is not corrupted you would first have to manually turn the Auto Save Setting off and perform the process that you mentioned. 

There is no way for the unit to selectively reject certtain faxes or allow you to view them from the display.  You would have to turn the save setting off and disconnect the drive and perform the process that you normally do.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

To ensure that the data on the thumb drive is not corrupted you would first have to manually turn the Auto Save Setting off and perform the process that you mentioned. 

There is no way for the unit to selectively reject certtain faxes or allow you to view them from the display.  You would have to turn the save setting off and disconnect the drive and perform the process that you normally do.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for your answer Michael.

I quess the answer is no.

Regards

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements