cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure printing macOs

kaik
Apprentice

Hi!

So i have a small problem. I was wondering about secure print so when i try to secure print something on the mac when im finlly on the last step and click on print it pops up a window where it asks me for document name, my user name and PIN.

This doesn't happen on the pc, I have een making instructions for employyees how to secure print and most of them use a mac. This is why I would like to bypass the last window and there has to be a way to get around this because it only happens in some program. for example word and firefox... Look at the screenshot that's the window I'm talking about.

Thank you in advance!Screenshot 2018-10-30 at 15.25.48.png

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, kaik!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi Danny!

So I'm using a mac with Mojave and version 10.14. I can't contact support because they want a serialnumber for the printer and I can't find it. The printer is a Canon IR ADV C3525i.

Thank you in advance!

Hi, kaik!

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, and you're in the US, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

If you're outside of the US, you'll want to reach out to Canon in your country/region for support options. You'll find contact information HERE

Announcements