cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass D1620 How to print documents with mixed paper sizes

millstaxservice
Apprentice

I am seriously thinking about purchasing a D1620 with an additional drawer. My question is can this printer be configured so I can print a pdf file that contains legal and letter size pages and the printer will pull from the appropriate tray or will I have to print the letter size and reconfigure and then print legal?

2 REPLIES 2

dexman335
Rising Star
Rising Star

I don't think that the expansion drawer can be set up with a different sized paper than the size used with the main drawer. 🤔

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings.

I agree with dexman335.  Some models that have two dedicated trays can be configured to print standard and legal pages In the same document.  Not all models support this feature. 

An expansion drawer that only adds capacity doesn't let you print different size pages in a range.  

I believe the model of the expansion tray is PF-C1.  I think it would be best to contact Canon sales to determine which models support support this feature.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements