cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing WEB Page

fstubbsjr
Apprentice

Hello, I own a Canon MF8580CDW.  It prints normal documents, but does not print web pages.  It states that there is not paper (even though it has paper) in the multi tray.  Second, is there a way to send scan documents to Ever note?

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi Fstubbsjr!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. Any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks for responding.  I am running Mavericks OS X.  I am using Chrome for my browser.

Hi fstubbsjr.

To better assist you, I would like to ask a few questions.

1.  Are you able to print from Safari?

2.  What is the exact "No Paper: XXX" message?

3.  What is the size and type of paper that you have loaded in the multipurpose tray?

4.  Were the multipurpose tray paper settings on the machine set for this particular paper?

I look forward to your reply.  Should you need immediate assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements