cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Error - ImageClass LBP622CDW

jeschnei
Apprentice

Every time I print, I'm getting a No Paper error (LTR: Plain 1).  However, I have paper loaded in the drawer. 

When the error is occurring, I then click on Paper Settings, then the paper drawer, and it prints fine.  How can I fix this continuous problem?

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello jeschnei,

This error will usually mean that the paper size that was selected when printing from your computer does not match the paper size set on the printer. The error can also occur when the incorrect driver is being used when printing from your computer.

I would suggest clearing any jobs waiting to be printed and trying a print again. Make sure the paper size is set to 8.5X11 or letter in the program that you are printing from.

If you are still getting the same error, I would suggest uninstalling the drivers for the printer and reinstalling them using the link provided HERE.

To provide more specific steps or additional trouble shooting options, I would need some more information to assist. If you can reply to this email with the information below we can continue to help.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. What size and type of paper are you trying to print on at the moment?

tsunami1040
Apprentice

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/color-laser/color-imagecl...

i went to the canon drivers site and downloaded the windows 10 driver pkg.

after downloading it to the hard drive i clicked on it to expand it

finding the newly made folder for the software I then double clicked on SETUP.EXE

after the install

everything was available for me to setup

I chose AUTO select for the output tray for the paper (Tray1 vs. MPT Multi purpose Tray)

everything worked seamlessly from there...

Announcements