Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

Print 5x7 photos on Imageclass MF644cdw

Is it possible to print on 5x7 photo papers?  When printing, there is no paper size of 5x7 or 4x6.  Is there a way to define a custom sizes for them?

Product Expert

Re: Print 5x7 photos on Imageclass MF644cdw

Hi mtkliu.

the MF644Cdw is able to print on paper as small as 3" x 5", so 5" x 7" and 4" x 6" are within it's viable paper size range.  Please be careful, as most 5" x 7" and 4" x 6" photo papers are designed for use in Inkjet printers, and the coating may melt off the paper and cause damage inside of laser printers.  Print photos in the MF644Cdw using only photo/color printing paper clearly-labeled for laser printers.

Information on setting paper sizes may be found HERE in the online manual.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

New Contributor

Re: Print 5x7 photos on Imageclass MF644cdw

Thanks.  I figured out how to set the paper size for 5x7 and 4x6 on the printer.  Hence I can print them with a USB memory stick.  But, when I tried to print from the computer.  The driver does not let me to specify custom size.