cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me

mohammed2021
Apprentice

I have Canon printer LBP623Cdw and i want to refill it with powder ink Only the black color 

so it was telling me that the balck color is need to be changed and is not more printing in this color 

I brought powder ink that is only the black one and filled all the cartridges almost and when i settled down in the printer and i pressed the printer to the status of filling, i got the same thing, the black color is still zero despite I filled it completely. It can printe in that color but still giving me warning that the black color is finished. I don’t know what’s wrong?

note: the cartridges not replaced meaning that the same cartridges that came with printer that is original.

please help me 

6 REPLIES 6

mohammed2021
Apprentice

No one to help please

Hi, mohammed2021!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Mohammed2021,

The toner cartridges count down the toner level as the cartridge is used. The cartridge does not have a way to detect that you have loaded new toner into the cartridge so it will continue to display the same toner level as before.

mohammed2021
Apprentice

Do you think that the chip in the cartridges need to be changed ?

Hello,

I would suggest leaving the chip on the toner. You can still print if the printer is giving you a message for the toner level. To see what options are available, you can call support at 1-800-652-2666 or you can reply to this post with the specific message it gives you that is preventing you from printing and we can further assist.

Thank you sir for replying 

its printing ok but still i get message that the cartridge is empty. Some say that change the chip, and some say leave the chip as it was don’t change it untill it stops from printing and ignore that message.

do you know how to refill the cartridges correctly like video on youtube ?

Announcements