cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please can anyone help me with borrow of Installation Disc for Canon LBP 2900i Laser Printer?

RayHollingbury
Apprentice

Dear All,

I bought, brand new some time ago, a Canon LBP 2900i Laser Printer and, with Installation Disc, successfully installed on my old Desk Top Computer.

Sadly, said old Desk Top packed up and I acquired a second hand Dell Lap Top with Windows 10.

I searched Canon's Web Site and tried to Download Drivers etc. for said Canon LBP 2900i Laser Printer - not available/shown.

I contacted Canon UK/Europe (I live in Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom) and they kindly sent links, supposedly for Canon LBP 2900i Laser Printer, but they never worked

Canon UK/Europ stated, as old model, they don't hold stock of old Installation Discs.

The recommendation was that I try and find someone whom still has an old Canon LBP 2900i Laser Printer and still have their Installation Disc and see whether they might be prepared to temporarily lend myself their Imnstallation Disc for, apparently, once it is installed on my Lap Top, I won't need the Installation Disc again.

To add Insult to Injury, having put an Alert for said Installation Disc on UK Nationwide Gumtree soime time ago now, I recently received an out of the blue Gumtree Alert saying someone was selling a fully working said Laser Printer, it's Installation Disc and part used Toner for £10.00 (ten pounds). The Seller was in Manchester, some 500 miles return from Brighton, but I contacted Seller  and he, sadly,kindly informed myself he had given away Printer etc. that very afternoon.,

Apologies for my rambling on.

Anywaym, if someone can help, it would be very graefully appreciated.

With all good wishes.

Ray (Langley).

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements