cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper Jammed warning on my Canon Imageclass mf735/mf733 cdw

Cherilynn1955
Apprentice

Hi,  I cant get rid of the paper jammed warning on my Canon Image Class...No paper is jammed, I have done a reset, but cant figure it out.  I have tore it apart for tiny pieces of paper but the last 3 pages I printed are all in tack with not tears.  I am baffled.  Any suggestions.  I have had it 4 years, maybe its toast.  thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Danny

Hi, Cherilynn1955!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Canon ImageClass MF735CDW/MF733CDW

dexman335
Rising Star
Rising Star

Currently, can any of the native maintenence tasks run? If yes, try running the "Clean Fixing Assembly (Reduce Paper Back Side Stain)" a few times. This process feeds a blank sheet of paper through the path to clear excess toner.

Is there any stuck paper around the toner cartridges? 🤔

HI, THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING..NONE OF THE MAINTENANCE TASK WILL RUN.  I HAVE HAD THIS MACHINE APART, INSIDE OUT AND THERE IS NOTHING JAMMED.  I LOOKED AT THE LAST 3 SHEETS THAT WERE PRINTED AND THERE ARE NO TEARS, RIPS OR ANY PIECES MISSING OFF THEM.  A THOUGHT THOUGH, I HAVE BEEN USING ANY AFTER MARKET INK CARTRIDGE.  I USED ONE BEFORE, IT LASTED OVER A YEAR, NO PROBLEMS.  I NOTICED THAT THE BLACK WAS LEAVING STREAKS ON THE PAPERS.  NOW IM WONDERING IF THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT THE AFTERMARKET INK CARTRIDGE IS THE PROBLEM AND MAY HAVE RUINED THE SENSOR.  I HAVE DO A HARD RESET ON IT AND THAT DIDNT WORK EITHER.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.  IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  I HAVE PURCHASED ANOTHER PRINTER IN THE MEANTIME, BUT I DONT WANT TO GIVE UP ON THIS PRINTER.  

Try reaching out to Canon Customer Support. They can advise about sending the unit out for repair. Just consider if it is cost justifiable. 🙂

THANK YOU!! ITS NOT JUSTIFIABLE.  THE MACHINE WEIGHS 30+ LBS, SHIPPING WOULD BE VERY EXPENSIVE.  I HAVE HAD IT FOR 4 YEARS.  I DID HAVE THE CANON CARE PAK BUT THAT EXPIRED.  I WILL LEAVE IT SET UP, I CAN STILL SCAN AND FAX WITH IT, SO ITS NOT A TOTAL LOSS...THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME!!

🙂

Announcements