cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My printer not printing well

lisashomeoffice
Apprentice

Hello

I purchased this refurbished Canon PC 300 back in the late nineties.  I have never had any serious problems with it, either.  Just recently when attempting to print a page, I noticed that the page that was coming out of the printer printed 2 or 3 inches of text, then the next 2 or 3 inches was blank. This went on in this pattern until the page was done. Print for a few inches, then blank for a few inches.  I checked the lid to see if there was anything that might be causing the printer to print in this manner.   Every time I print a new document it prints like this.  I don't know what is causing this.  Can someone who is familiar with this printer shed some light on this issue?  There isn't much to this small printer; however, something isn't right.   Thanks in advance.

lisashomeoffice

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Have you made any changes to system between the good and bad printing, like new computer operating system or system upgrade?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I purchased a new PC with Win 10 AFTER the printer started doing this.  Thanks for the reply

lisashomeoffice

OK. Not related to any system changes. Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Patrice
Whiz

Hi lisashomeoffice!

I will be glad to assist you; however, the PC300 is a standalone copier. Based on the information you provided, you seem to be using the machine with a computer.

May I have you confirm the model number again? Is it possible that you have the IC D320 or IC D340? This information will be located on the control panel, or front of the printer.

I look forward to your response.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements