cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My imageCLASS LBP632CDW laser printer is not printing

mossymandrake
Apprentice

I just recently purchased my first laser printer, easily set it up on my Mac computer, and it's working fine.

This is where I am having a problem:

- I am trying to print a 23mb 8.5 x 11 pdf file created on Silhouette Studio and nothing happens, the printer screen just says "waiting to print" along with the file name. Attempts to print this project directly from Silhouette Studio also lead to the same problem.

- Canceling the print on the computer works but it doesn't clear from the printer so I have to turn off the printer and then back on to try to print again.

- The printer is connected via USB, it doesn't want to connect to my WI-FI for some reason.

- The paper I will mainly be using is a clear matte sticker paper for laser printers by OnlineLabels. Haven't yet tried printing on it.

- Printing documents and other image files works just fine.

Am I doing something wrong? Is the pdf file too big? And if that's the problem, how can I work around it? 

2 REPLIES 2

mossymandrake
Apprentice

I forgot to mention that this large pdf file prints fine on my inkjet printer.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Can you print other PDF files from silhouette studio to the LBP632Cdw?

Is the inkjet also connected to the same computer you're printing from?  Are you also printing the file from silhouette studio?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements