cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My canon d1350 will not printer from usb

sweetpeaky
Apprentice

I got a used canon d1350 about a year ago. It would print and copy just fine when i got it. Now it will only copy. I can not get it to print at all. I have uninstalled the drivers several times. When i try to go and print a test page it give me an error message of 

Operation could not be completed ( error 0x00000bbb). Unable to create a print job.

Does anyone have an ideas how to help??? We are a small church and can not afford a new printer, this was a gift and it was a real blessing to us at the time. 

I am printing with the USB cable, on a HP laptop running Windows 10

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi sweetpeaky.

Ensure the laptop is plugged in and charging when you try to print via USB.  Running on battery can cause problems for the USB signals between the printer and computer.

If you haven't yet done so, then between removing the printer and uninstalling the driver, restart the computer; this lets the computer clean up lingering code that can corrupt reinstallations.  Once the computer restarts, install the driver and connect the printer.

Recently (June 2020), some Windows Updates for Windows 10 have caused issues for printers of multiple brands.  Windows has provided patches.  Check your current version of Windows 10 (Settings menu >> System >> About >> Version), and refer to Microsoft Support (linked below) to see if a patch is available for your computer's version of Windows.

Non-Canon link:  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/windows-message-center#437

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements