cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MF743CDW Printer will not select the correct paper tray/Multi function tray when printing envelop

RoscoeH
Apprentice

My previous ImageCLASS printer 833 could distinguish between an envelope and a letter. Now I have a MF743CDW imageCLASS. It cannot do the same. It is printing letters on envelopes. It will not select the envelopes when the MF tray is selected. How do I fix the problem?

2 REPLIES 2

lisa52
Apprentice

Me too only it keeps telling me the printer drawer is empty but I'm not using that drawer

Hello RoscoeH and lisa52.

What will most likely help here is setting a custom printing profile, including a specified paper size and paper source.

Open the MF driver interface, set the relevant settings, then chooes to Add a profile.  Refer to the MF Driver Online Manual for more specific information about this process.  If using a non-Canon driver, refer to that driver's developer for support.

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please contact us using the numbers and information at http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements