cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing "layers" on my printed documents

Sandal
Apprentice

Hi all,

I hope you can help me with a printer issue.

For some reason, when I print on our office printer, which is a Canon imagerunner advance c3530i III, there's only some of the document that gets printed. It is like some layers are missing on the paper.

An example; if I print an excel document only with numbers and text, there's nothing on the printed paper. But if I make an underline on some of the numbers, the underline will be printed.

If I export the document to a PDF, I get the same result. But if I open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat and choose "Print As Image" in the print setup, the whole document will be printed.

Any suggestions? I have tried to delete the printer driver and install it again. I'm using a mac with the newest macOS.

Thank you! 🙂

1 REPLY 1

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

Thank you for posting. While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

Thank you!

Announcements