cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF753 remote UI

cyberwasp
Enthusiast

On this printer, is there a way to turn on Remote ui after the setup process is complete. I went through all of the menus but couldn't find a place to turn it on. Is it only available during setup? TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rick. Sorry, I finally got to log in. The Menu button was not showing up, so I did a full reset and more menus appeared including "Menu. Thank you!!!!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

You can access the remote UI using a web browser.  

See this for assistance: 

Starting Remote UI - Canon - imageCLASS MF753Cdw / MF751Cdw - User's Guide (Product Manual)

Note you will need to create a PIN during set up.  Keep this in a safe place.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

On my printers control panel when turn on there is a general tab listing ways to print. There is no Menu button. I've gone through the six Custom tabs. None of which have a " Management Settings  License/Other1 Remote UI Settings" anywhere to be found.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Did you see the reference from the user guide I posted?  Enter the machine's IP address in a browser.  This opens the remote UI on the printer's webserver.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Yes I did that only to receive the message:ui.JPG

At the printer there is no management setting menu as described in the link you have abouve. The only thing I could find on the menus for remote ui was under application library guide that show a nice little photo of a address bar.

Rick. Sorry, I finally got to log in. The Menu button was not showing up, so I did a full reset and more menus appeared including "Menu. Thank you!!!!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

All I did was point you in the right direction 😃.  You figured it out.  Good work.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements