cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF743Cdw booklet prints in reverse order

dougscott79
Apprentice

Booklets print in reverse order; another way to describe it is upside down.  Rotating the pages 180 degrees before printing results in the proper order right side up; easy enough to do with PDF documents but no so in some other formats.  I can't seem to find any setting in Printer Properties that are applicable.  What am I missing? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for responding.  I was printing out of Nitro Pro 9 on a Win7 machine.  After seeing your reply I tried it on a Win11 machine using PDFxchange, and booklet printing worked as is should.  I went back to the Win7 machine and tried it on Nitro Pro 9 again and this time it worked.  Nitro Pro has limited options available in its native print window; you have to go to Printer Properties to select Booklet.  PDFxchange  has more options  available in its print window, including Booklet.

I am now not able to replicate the reverse printing. I don't believe I changed something in Nitro Pro - I've used that program for years and I'm pretty familiar with its printing functions. Perhaps printing from PDFxchange set up something in the printer but I don't know what that could be. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Dougscott79,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. What program are you print your booklets from?

Thanks for responding.  I was printing out of Nitro Pro 9 on a Win7 machine.  After seeing your reply I tried it on a Win11 machine using PDFxchange, and booklet printing worked as is should.  I went back to the Win7 machine and tried it on Nitro Pro 9 again and this time it worked.  Nitro Pro has limited options available in its native print window; you have to go to Printer Properties to select Booklet.  PDFxchange  has more options  available in its print window, including Booklet.

I am now not able to replicate the reverse printing. I don't believe I changed something in Nitro Pro - I've used that program for years and I'm pretty familiar with its printing functions. Perhaps printing from PDFxchange set up something in the printer but I don't know what that could be. 

Announcements