cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF733cdw USB and network?

paulcolombo
Apprentice

My wife just got a MF733cdw printer which is right next to her computer.  I set it up using usb since it seems reliable and probably the fastest.  My question is can I enable network functionality, either wireless or wired (I know not both), and still have usb functionality?  The instructions with this printer are dismal!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrice
Whiz

Hi paulcolombo!

You can use the MF733Cdw with a network connection while the printer is connected with a USB connection to a computer. To perform the network setup, you will just need to connect the printer to your network, and then reinstall the drivers for a network connection. Please follow the steps at the link below:

Wireless Setup

If you run into any issues, or need any further assistance, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi paulcolombo!

You can use the MF733Cdw with a network connection while the printer is connected with a USB connection to a computer. To perform the network setup, you will just need to connect the printer to your network, and then reinstall the drivers for a network connection. Please follow the steps at the link below:

Wireless Setup

If you run into any issues, or need any further assistance, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements