cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF645Cx Scan long, but narrow, papers

l-g
Apprentice

I have an MF645C. I have a paper I would like to scan that seems to be A2 in length but A5 in width. In other words, the width should work fine in the document feeder but halfway through, the device throws an error message that the paper is stuck, although it isn't.

This is obviously some software issue - the machine doesn't expect a paper that is this long and therefore draws the conclusion that there is a problem. Are there any workarounds for this? Can I somehow tell the machine to expect a very long paper?

Mainly using Macs.

2 REPLIES 2

Arthur

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The i-SENSYS MF645Cx is not sold or supported by our team here at Canon USA, 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Is there a forum/community like this for Europe then?

Announcements