cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF641CW not printing blue

KNOrlando
Apprentice

Hi all. My MF641CW is not printing blue. Other colors print fine, and printing as B&W works fine. Toner is available, and I am using genuine Canon cartridges. Unfortunately I am unable to swap out the blue cartridge so I'd appreciate any troubleshooting tips or suggestions to help me determine if this is a toner cartridge issue or a printer issue. 

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I'd start by removing and re-seating the cyan cartridge.

While the toner is removed, gently shake it from side to side to horizontally.  You may want to do this outside as toner is messy and if it leaks it can stain carpet.  

Next perform the following steps.

Correcting "Print Color Mismatch"

Select <Menu> in the Home screen.
Select <Adjustment/Maintenance> 

<Adjust Image Quality>.
Select <Correct Print Color Mismatch>.
Select <Start>.
The adjustment starts.

I'm not sure what, " Unfortunately I am unable to swap out the blue cartridge" means.  You don't want to or what is the reason?

Support Options:
The printer has a 3yr warranty.  It was released in 2023, so its still under warranty.  You can register it in the MyCanon portal and receive support directly from Canon. 

Let us know the results.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements