cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF452dw - Can't Get Scan to Email or Scan to Folder to Work

smvanek
Apprentice

I have tried everything and cannot get scan to email or scan to a folder to work.  I keep getting error code #806.  Is there any form of tech support with this company or am I better off returning it and buying from a local company with customer service?

2 REPLIES 2

smvanek
Apprentice

I operate Windows 11 on a Dell Laptop.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled all the drivers. I have shut down and restart both the laptop and cannon printer/scanner.  I have watched all your videos and downloaded all your manuals.  Nothing resolves the error. 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Canon Technical Support is avaiable.  Start by registering your product.

MyCanon

You'll then have acces to multiple support resources.  You an also call 1 (800) 652-2666

Scan to Folder - If you would like for fellow users to try and help.  You'll need to provide more information.  Troubleshooting steps you performed, observations?

Scan to email - Email provider, (google, M365, etc), steps performed, etc. 

I understand you are frustrated, but "watching all the videos and downloading manuals" doesn't give us much to go on. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements