cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF249DW - No envelope options with Windows 10 and MS Office

kkajikawa
Apprentice

I'm trying to print envelopes with the MF249DW printer with Windows 10.  I'm able to print letter size, legal and scan images.  When I try to print envelopes with MS Office (Word, Excel or Publisher), there is no envelope options in either the page setup or printer options when I get ready to print.  With my other printer, there are options for #10 envelope (4.12" x 9.5").  Can anybody tell me if I need to add something or make adjustments to the global printer settings?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kkajikawa
Apprentice

Found the solution.  Downloaded the drivers from Canon's website:

MF240SeriesMFDriverV2175W32usEN

Opened Windows 10 device manager

Updated driver from this folder

Note:  #10 envelopes now show up in the printer paper selection.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

kkajikawa
Apprentice

Found the solution.  Downloaded the drivers from Canon's website:

MF240SeriesMFDriverV2175W32usEN

Opened Windows 10 device manager

Updated driver from this folder

Note:  #10 envelopes now show up in the printer paper selection.

Hi kkajikawa  

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved for you.

If you need further assistance, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Open a new document within Microsoft Word. Activate the Envelopes and Labels Wizard by selecting the “Envelopes” option under the “Mailings” menu tab and fill in your mailing and return addresses. Select the “Options” menu to adjust the Envelope size and print position. Under “Printing Options”, you can confirm how your envelopes will be fed from your specific printer. Then select print in the bottom left.

Announcements