cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF232w intermittent wifi connection

Cantankerus
Apprentice

MF232w setup for wireless to wifi router, blue light on steady, will connect only about 1/2 of the time. The other 1/2 of the time blue wifi light just blinks at me and won't do anything. I'm just about to pull out my Mossberg 500 eraser and erase this thing. Help me.

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello, Cantankerus!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to discover your support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Windows 10

Greetings,

The printer supports 2.4Ghz Wireless Broadcasts only with WPA-PSK or WPA2-PSK security.

The following KB Article outlines wireless connection

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks, my router is duel 2.4 and 5 ghz with WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK.

Announcements