cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIFY MB2720 Automatically Sends Last Fax

smolsbee
Contributor

I have a MAxify MB2720 printer. I have noticed the last 10+ times I have restarted my computer, the printer automatically sends the last fax that was sent. I have checked the que and there is nothing showing to fax or print. I get a confirmation page besides hearing the fax connection.

What can I do to fix this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Smolsbee,

If you are having problem with jobs being stuck in que or faxes being sent after a restart, you can try uninstalling the drivers and installing the latest version from our site using the link HERE. We would be happy to assist further with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. Are you connecting to the printer via USB or is it over a network?
  3. Is it always the same fax that is sent?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Smolsbee,

If you are having problem with jobs being stuck in que or faxes being sent after a restart, you can try uninstalling the drivers and installing the latest version from our site using the link HERE. We would be happy to assist further with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. Are you connecting to the printer via USB or is it over a network?
  3. Is it always the same fax that is sent?
Announcements