cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIFY MB2020 scanner not recognized by macOS Sonoma

dvaughen
Apprentice

After installing Mac OS Sonoma, my Canon MB2000 series scanner is not recognized. I have installed all the September 2023 drivers, and turned the printer/scanner off and on, and restarted my laptop. Still not recognized. I would appreciate any suggestions. - Dan Vaughen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I tried setting and re-setting printer sharing and removing and adding the printer. It finally worked. Thanks for your help!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, dvaughen!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using from the MAXIFY MB2000 series along with whether your printer talks to your computer via a USB cable or Wi-Fi. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you for your reply! It is an MB2020. It is connected to my WiFi network. That is to say it WAS connected to the WiFi network. I have re-connected it to the network. The display reports that connection is successful. Yet whether I use System Preferences, or the Scan Utility, I get an offline error.

I tried setting and re-setting printer sharing and removing and adding the printer. It finally worked. Thanks for your help!

Announcements